Re: Re[2]: Compiling problem

From: Jan Nieuwenhuizen
Subject: Re: Re[2]: Compiling problem
Date: 31 Dec 2001 17:43:09 +0100

Jérémie Lumbroso <address@hidden> writes:

> JN> Ok, so then find the correct location, and link it in.
> Yes I figured that too... My newest problem is :
>
> make[2]: Leaving directory `/src/lilypond-1.5.28/lily/include'
> make[1]: Leaving directory `/src/lilypond-1.5.28/lily'
> make[1]: Entering directory `/src/lilypond-1.5.28/mf'
> inimpost  -interaction=nonstopmode  dump

what does

    kpsewhich --format mp mfplain.mp

say?

> JN> I'll have a look.
> I use --without-kpathsea,because the compiler can't find any
> thing  about  it... Could be because I also have MiKTeX ins-
> talled?

I don't know.  As long as you use the tetex commands, it should be
ok.  But you'd better try building lilypond based on tetex+texmf
(still experimental), see:

    http://lilypond.org/gnu-windows/testing
    http://lilypond.org/gnu-windows/testing/setup.exe

> Please  don't  CC this to the list until i've got everything
> working...

Sorry, I'll send all lilypond related stuff to the list, or not at
all.

Jan.