Re: Nostalgia

From: Rune Zedeler
Subject: Re: Nostalgia
Date: Fri, 01 Mar 2002 14:29:08 +0100 (MET)

Citat Mats Bengtsson <address@hidden>:

> How much would it break the Lilypond architecture to keep the
> Accidenal_engraver in the Staff context but making it aware of
> which accidental belongs to which voice, so it still could handle
> each voice separately if the user requests so in some property?

My idea was to move the engraver to the Voice context; - I wasn't aware of the
collision problem...
Hmm...
The problem about leaving the engraver in the staff context is that it needs to
be aware of both Voice, Staff, and GrandStaff - and it is a bit messy to keep
the engraver in the middle one of the three contexts...
Well, I will have to look more into this before commenting...

-Rune