Emacs mode blinking patch

From: Chris Jackson
Subject: Emacs mode blinking patch
Date: Sat, 6 Apr 2002 15:52:29 +0100

I've been playing with elisp again. This patch restores the blinking of
matching open parentheses, which broke when I did the indentation stuff.
Blinking should work for ) } > and ], with warnings when } and > are
unbalanced. Although I haven't emulated the fancy 'show-paren-mode'
(which highlights the paren pair when you move the cursor over one of
them) yet.

The patch was made using cvs diff, hope it applies OK!

--
chris