Icons needed ..

From: Heikki Johannes Junes
Subject: Icons needed ..
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2002 12:50:27 +0300 (EET DST)

For creating a (mandrake) precompiled lilypond and lilypond-documentation
packages I have couple of questions:

Could our artist provide us .png -icons of size 16x16, 32x32 and 48x48?

Are the following lines (found in redhat.spec) really needed:

  rm -f /usr/share/lilypond/%{version}/fonts/type1/fonts.dir
  chkfontpath --remove=/usr/share/lilypond/%{version}/fonts/type1/

That is, for what these font paths were used?

I still have to verify that the files to be installed follow Linux
Standard Base (LSB).

      Heikki Junes