Re: Icons needed ..

From: Juergen Reuter
Subject: Re: Icons needed ..
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2002 18:52:09 +0200 (CEST)

On Thu, 29 Aug 2002, Han-Wen Nienhuys wrote:

> > Could our artist provide us .png -icons of size 16x16, 32x32 and 48x48?
>
> You could resize one of the images in Documentation/pictures

Scarcely.  You probably won't identfy lily any more when the logo is
compressed to 16x16.  For such a small icon, you probably need some sort
of simple structured, colored painting (a colored picture contains more
information for the eyes to recognize than a b/w one) rather than a b/w
hand-drawing with subtle thin lines.

Still, I like the current logo, as long as it is displayed in larger
scale.

Greetings,
Juergen