(patch) extremely minor changes to input/

From: Graham Percival
Subject: (patch) extremely minor changes to input/
Date: Sat, 28 Sep 2002 01:16:43 -0700

How long until 1.6.5 is supposed to come out?  If it's soon, then you
probably don't want to bother applying this patch.  I had to make these
changes to get web-doc to compile (so that I could check my refman
changes).

Changelog:
2002-09-28   Graham Percival   <address@hidden>
        * input/les-nereides.ly, input/mutopia/W.A.Mozart/mozart-hrn3-defs.ly,
          and input/test/bagpipe.ly : change \version from 1.6.5 to 1.6.4.