Re: (patch) extremely minor changes to input/

From: Juergen Reuter
Subject: Re: (patch) extremely minor changes to input/
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2002 00:22:03 +0200 (CEST)

On Sat, 28 Sep 2002, Graham Percival wrote:
> I had to make these
> changes to get web-doc to compile (so that I could check my refman
> changes).
>
> Changelog:
> 2002-09-28   Graham Percival   <address@hidden>
>       * input/les-nereides.ly, input/mutopia/W.A.Mozart/mozart-hrn3-defs.ly,
>         and input/test/bagpipe.ly : change \version from 1.6.5 to 1.6.4.

Sorry, that's actually my "fault": I introduced a change in the syntax
which is supposed to take effect as soon as the next release will come
out.  That is why \version really should be 1.6.5 in the next release.  Of
course, for the moment, you can set it to 1.6.4 for getting everything
compiled, but in 1.6.5, it should be \version 1.6.5.

Greetings,
Juergen