Re: A small script

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: A small script
Date: Fri, 30 May 2003 05:33:04 -0700

On Thu, 29 May 2003 13:10:36 +0200
Atte Andr Jensen <address@hidden> wrote:
> I wrote a (very) modest but quite handy bash script that puts all .ly
> files in the current directory into one big .pdf-file with twosided
> pagenumbering. Thought someone else might find it usefull, maybe it
> could even be stuck somewhere in the documentation...

This sounds like a good idea.  There's a number of helpful shell scripts
floating around, but AFAIK the only place to find them is by reading
mailist archives.  Should we include them with lilypond?  I don't think
that filesize is going to be an issue, although we might want to differentiate
between "normal" (or "core") Lilypond and the extras.

Should we have an extra/ directory?  We could include this script, sly*,
rumour*,
etc.  (it would be a handy place to put all the emacs and vim files, too)

* with permission of the authors, of course.