'make web' trouble

From: David Bobroff
Subject: 'make web' trouble
Date: 18 Jul 2003 19:23:07 +0000

First, let me apologize if this is going to the wrong list.  I'm not
sure whether this should be reported here or on bug-lilypond.

What I've done:

Updated mftrace to 1.0.18 from Han-Wen's tarball

Updated Lilypond from CVS (ChangeLog 1.1109)

ran ./buildscripts/clean-fonts.sh

compiled Lilypond

make web-clean

make web

After doing that there is nothing in:

/usr/src/lilypond/Documentation/user/out-www/

The directory is empty.  Also, the web building process didn't take
nearly as long as usual so I suspect that something isn't being built.

-David Bobroff