mftrace version checking

From: Laura Conrad
Subject: mftrace version checking
Date: 19 Jul 2003 09:47:25 -0400

>>>>> "Han-Wen" == Han-Wen Nienhuys <address@hidden> writes:

    Han-Wen> LilyPond 1.7.26 is out! This release should be considered
    Han-Wen> as a first
    Han-Wen> 1.8 release candidate.

I'm attempting to install from CVS on a debian that's a mix of stable
and unstable.  I got a message that said:

WARNING: Please consider installing optional programs:  mftrace >= 1.0.17
(installed: 1.0.14)

See INSTALL.txt for more information on how to build LilyPond
Remove config.cache before rerunning ./configure

So I ran the apt-get for installing mftrace from unstable, and removed
config.cache.

I now have:
bash-2.05a$ dpkg -l mftrace
ii  mftrace        1.0.17-1       Converts Metafont fonts into Type1 fonts

But ./configure is still giving me the warning about mftrace.

Is this a bug?

(617) 661-8097  fax: (801) 365-6574
233 Broadway, Cambridge, MA 02139