lilypond-book defaults in 1.7.27

From: Laura Conrad
Subject: lilypond-book defaults in 1.7.27
Date: 20 Jul 2003 11:51:48 -0400

I installed the 1.7.27 .deb yesterday, and I didn't run into major
problems with some individual files, so I decided to try converting a
whole book.

I'm still just running lilypond-book with the 1.6.9 files that were in
the directory, so the music still looks the same, and has the same
number of notes per line, but lilypond-book is putting fewer lines on
the page, so all the page breaks are screwed up.  I didn't change
anything about the way I call geometry to set margins. Is there a
default that changed, that I could put back?

(617) 661-8097  fax: (801) 365-6574
233 Broadway, Cambridge, MA 02139