Musically....maybe GPL

From: Andy Winton
Subject: Musically....maybe GPL
Date: 22 Dec 2003 09:06:27 +0000

hi guys,

        I'm the author of Musically http://www.paperact.com/
        which is a graphical typesetting program for the apple
        mac.

        I started this when I was out of work (like so many
        people in the IT 'industry').

        However, I now have a job and I'm finding it difficult
        to find the time to write the code for this.  So I
        was thinking about putting this into the public domain
        in GPL or some other form.

        I've posted here, as my plan was to make it read/write
        lilypond file format.  So would give people a GUI for
        creating public domain music.

        So my question is, is this of any interest to anyone and
        will anyone continue with the development of this software?

        thanks,

andy winton
address@hidden