Re: ugly triplet brackets

From: Werner LEMBERG
Subject: Re: ugly triplet brackets
Date: Sat, 14 Feb 2004 08:16:56 +0100 (CET)

> > Recently, the (default) appearance of triplet brackets have
> > changed [...]
>
> Try fiddling with TupletBracket #'gap (let me know what value you
> like best.)

The current default value of the gap on the left side is fine, but on
the right it should have the same distance (see attached image) -- it
seems you don't handle the triplet number's italic correction, right?
Additionally, I suggest to reduce the default thickness of triplet
lines a bit; I also believe that the size of the triplet number must
influence the triplet line thickness, otherwise it looks ugly in
staves with reduced size.

    Werner

PNG image