backtrace etc

From: David Bobroff
Subject: backtrace etc
Date: 18 Feb 2004 16:32:54 +0000

I thought I had sent this many hours ago but it seems that it
disappeared before I could send it.

> I'm trying to recreate the crash, but I'm failing so far.  However, I
> suspect that removing -O2 from the compile flags "fixes" the
> problem. Can you try that,

Tried that.  Same story.  Signal 11 crash.

> and you can give a complete description of
> your platform

RedHat 9.0 with all updates on an IBM ThinkPad T-30.

> and the Lilypond compile flags?

Not sure how to answer that question.  I get the source via CVS and I
don't pass any argument/options/etc when I do './autogen.sh'.  Are these
flags set automagically during configuration?  Would the compile flags
be in config.h?

-David