Re: Unable to customize LilyPond variables

From: Reuben Thomas
Subject: Re: Unable to customize LilyPond variables
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2004 02:57:09 +0100 (CET)

> The patch was applied smootly. Thanks. BTW, maybe there are more such
> mistakes.

If I find any more, I'll correct them. Since I'm currently getting to
grips with LilyPond as a new user with a big score, I'm not being
systematic, but just fixing things that annoy me.

> With an example, I referred to a simple customization test that would be in
> the form of a few lisp-lines (to be placed in .emacs -file). Such a small test
> could give a hint what is the best way to document the customizability.

I'm not sure what you're after. Could you give an example?

--
http://www.mupsych.org/~rrt/ | egrep, n.  a bird that debugs bison