chose module name instead of *anonymous-ly-NN*?

From: Han-Wen Nienhuys
Subject: chose module name instead of *anonymous-ly-NN*?
Date: Sat, 17 Apr 2004 09:49:46 +0200

address@hidden writes:
> (read-hash-extend #\{ read-lily-expression)

This is one supercool hack! I didn't know that this was possible.

I wonder whether this the best way to do it (it certainly is quick,
though). If #{ is handled as a combination of # (swallow characters
until GUILE has had enough) and \include (read input from a new
string). Then no tricks with scoping are necessary to make it work,
the init files are only read once, and default durations are done
correctly too.