Re: CVS access

From: Erik Sandberg
Subject: Re: CVS access
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2004 00:47:03 +0200

On Tuesday 20 April 2004 00.38, Jan Nieuwenhuizen wrote:
> Erik Sandberg writes:
> > several different strings, e.g. the entire content of my id_dsa.pub,
>
> How are these different things?  Your id_dsa.pub contains one line,
> and that one line needs to be pasted in the savannah box.

OK - that's what I suspected (it wasn't 100% clear from the docu though)

> > but i still can't make it work.
>
> What is it exactly that does not work?  What happens when you do:
>
>    export CVS_RSH=ssh
>    cvs -d address@hidden:/cvsroot/lilypond co lilypond

Ah.. I only tried address@hidden, that's what
https://savannah.gnu.org/cvs/?group=lilypond
said.

It doesn't help though, I still get this:

~/lily-bugs/tmp$ cvs -d address@hidden:/cvsroot/lilypond co lilypond
Enter passphrase for key '/home/erik/.ssh/id_dsa':
access denied
cvs [checkout aborted]: end of file from server (consult above messages if
any)

Erik