Re: Building on OS X

From: David Brandon
Subject: Re: Building on OS X
Date: Sat, 24 Apr 2004 12:39:47 -0400

Yeah, my changes are just some of the stuff you did for fink, but made conditional so that they're portable.

On Apr 24, 2004, at 3:17 AM, Matthias Neeracher wrote:

Obviously, I think that Mac users should prefer to install the fink package, as that simplifies the dependency management considerably, but hey, if somebody wants to get their hands greasy installing all dependencies by hand, who am I to interfere ?-)

Well, absolutely. But if I want to contribute to the project, I need to be able to build out of CVS.

Is this fix for the fink package, or for the vanilla sources?

Presumably the latter.

Yes.

David
--