RE: Fret Diagram markup

From: Carl D. Sorensen
Subject: RE: Fret Diagram markup
Date: Fri, 18 Jun 2004 12:18:16 -0600

When I try to use this format, I get an error message from fontify-text:

Programming error: Virtual font metric cannot be indexed by ASCII.
Continuing: crossing fingers

And I don't get a sans-serif font of any kind.

I've included the commented out lines to try this format in the latest
patch -- if you can either find out what I'm doing wrong, or fix the bug
in fontify-text, I'd be grateful.

> ly:stencil-get-extent was renamed to ly:stencil-extent, I believe.

Thanks -- I've already removed it, because I'm using
ly:stencil-align-to, which I should have been doing all along.

Thanks,

Carl