GUI for Lilypond

From: Stefan Chrobot
Subject: GUI for Lilypond
Date: Sun, 12 Sep 2004 15:52:38 +0200

Hello!

Will there ever be a GUI with "real-time" rendering? It would be nice if it was portable to Windows too. I tried Rosegarden, but it seems to have it's own renderer and uses Lilypond only for printing(?). I wish there was an editor for Lilypond that would show the score the way it was going to look after printing. Is that even possible?

Keep up the good work. Cheers!