Re: Boxed bar numbers used as rehearsal marks

From: Christian Hitz
Subject: Re: Boxed bar numbers used as rehearsal marks
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2004 13:49:42 +0100

The main point of my example is that the rehearsal mark is not a consecutive number but the current bar number.

Christian

Am 10.11.2004 um 12:51 schrieb Mats Bengtsson:

A simplified version of what you wrote can be found in
http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/lilypond-user/2004-09/msg00160.html

   /Mats

Christian Hitz wrote:
Hi list,
in wind band music I have encountered four types of rehearsal marks: consecutive letters, consecutive numbers, bar numbers at regular intervals and bar numbers at special places. The first three types are explained in the manual. With the help of the manual I could piece together the fourth type. I think the following example would make a good addition to the Rehearsal mark (5.15.3) or Bar number (5.15.4) section.
Christian
\header {
    texidoc = "Boxed bar numbers used as rehearsal marks"
}
\version "2.4.0"
\score {
    \context Staff \transpose  c c' {
    \set Score.markFormatter
        = #(lambda (mark context)
            (make-bold-markup
(make-box-markup (number->string (ly:context-property context 'currentBarNumber)))))
        c1 \bar "||" \mark \default c1 c1 \mark \default c1 \bar "|."
    }
}
--
Christian Hitz