Italian & international chord names.

From: Giancarlo Niccolai
Subject: Italian & international chord names.
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2004 23:55:43 +0100

Hello; this is a first try for the support of internationalized chord names
for "popular music"; actually this is quite a *vital* feature for italian
(and I suppose european) users, so something about it MUST be done.

The patch works with current CVS; however it's not very elegant. But as its
details are hidden in internationalization files (i.e. "italiano.ly"), I
suppose we can live with it.

Opinions?

Giancarlo.

(P.s. don't know if the list allows attachments, even if so small).