Re: MediaWiki support

From: Benjamin Esham
Subject: Re: MediaWiki support
Date: Thu, 25 Nov 2004 23:28:25 -0500

On Nov 25, 2004, at 11:00 PM, Johannes Schindelin wrote:

I just hacked mediawiki a bit in order to embed music in wikipedia. I use
lilypond-book for this (I know, I know, it is overkill. But it's easy,
too!). To use my work, apply the patch and in LocalSettings.php, set
$wgUseLilypond = true and $wgLilypondBook according to your installation.

Interesting... did you know that it was already possible to do this with WikiTex (http://wikisophia.org/wiki/Wikitex#Music)? Is there a difference in how the
two are implemented?

--
Benjamin D. Esham      {      http://bdesham.net