pedal notes above iso below pianostaff

From: Ruud van Silfhout
Subject: pedal notes above iso below pianostaff
Date: Sat, 27 Nov 2004 21:17:42 +0100

Hi guys,

Sorry to bother you again.
While converting Mutopia's Scheidemanns Praeambulum no.3 in d (I'm using
2.2.5 on cygwin, as you will probably know already ;-)) I ran into something
strange. It is a piece with a pianostaff and an additional staff below it (i
assume it shows the notes for the pedal, but I'm not an expert on this) In
the old version the pedal notes are shown below the pianostaff, but after
conversion (using convert-ly) the pedal notes are shown above it. I cannot
see anything wrong with the file, but it might be that I'm overlooking
something trivial. If nothing is wrong I assume that it's a bug in 2.2.5 and
the question is then: is it solved already in some later version?
If the latter is the case I will retry it once I switched over to a newer
version.

BTW. I have this problem with 5 Mutopia pieces at the moment (four of them
Scheidemanns pieces and one a piece of Ritter).

Solutions?

Regards,
Ruud van Silfhout