Re: pedal notes above iso below pianostaff

From: Benjamin Esham
Subject: Re: pedal notes above iso below pianostaff
Date: Sat, 27 Nov 2004 15:44:00 -0500

On Nov 27, 2004, at 3:17 PM, Ruud van Silfhout wrote:

In the old version the pedal notes are shown below the pianostaff, but
after conversion (using convert-ly) the pedal notes are shown above it.
I cannot see anything wrong with the file, but it might be that I'm
overlooking something trivial. If nothing is wrong I assume that it's a
bug in 2.2.5 and the question is then: is it solved already in some
later version?

Take a look at this part:

\context Staff = bass <<
  \global
  \tenor

\context Staff = bass <<
  \global
  \bass

should both of the staves be named `bass'? I haven't tested the file, but
this seems like a reasonable thing to change.

In any event, I recommend that you upgrade to the latest stable version,
2.4.2 (unless, of course, there's some cygwin issue with that version.)

HTH,
--
Benjamin D. Esham      {      http://bdesham.net
address@hidden      }      AIM: bdesham 1 2 8