Re: bugs/convert-ly.txt

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: bugs/convert-ly.txt
Date: Sat, 27 Nov 2004 11:40:48 -0800

On 25-Nov-04, at 2:09 AM, Mats Bengtsson wrote:

I could try to write the text, but since I'm fairly overloaded by other
tasks for the moment, I would really appreciate if someone else could
do the job.

I can do this in about a week, but I'm too busy before then.

Han-Wen Nienhuys wrote:
address@hidden writes:
I have added a file convert-ly.txt to the bug cvs, containing comments about known limitations/bugs in convert-ly. Perhaps it could be a good idea to be
this should just be part of the documentation. Graham?

For now I'll just add a link from the convert-ly page to that file.