Re: LilyPond 2.5: isinf macro/function/template

From: Christian Hitz
Subject: Re: LilyPond 2.5: isinf macro/function/template
Date: Sun, 28 Nov 2004 16:25:55 +0100

Hi Andreas,

I tried to compile your two files here on MacOS X. The C file worked right away. The C++ file didn't. In my <cmath> most of the macros are indeed "#undef"ed and redefined with template functions (see the attached cmath). But some macros like isinf/isnan are only redefined if _GLIBCPP_USE_C99 is set. I got lilypond 2.5.2 to compile by doing the following things:

- set _GLIBCPP_USE_C99 before #include <cmath> in the files that use isinf/isnan
- replace each occurrence of isinf/isnan with std::isinf/std::isnan

I don't know if this breaks compilation on linux.

Christian