Re: Compiling on Cygwin

From: Yuval Harel
Subject: Re: Compiling on Cygwin
Date: Fri, 04 Feb 2005 20:37:40 +0200

On Thu, 03 Feb 2005 11:00:15 +0100, Arno Waschk <address@hidden> wrote:
Hey, why not pasting your changes here? We might turn that into pathches then togoether, if you like...
I remember doing small changes myself, and i can dig them out as well.

I'll send my patches once I have a compiling version.

Yuval

And "autotrace: not found" might be your problem. View autotrace.sf.net .

Yours, Arno