Re: Is Anthony Fok <address@hidden> MIA?

From: Jan Nieuwenhuizen
Subject: Re: Is Anthony Fok <address@hidden> MIA?
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2005 09:54:34 +0100

Thomas Bushnell writes:

[fixed lilypond list address: not snipping]
>> > We are a bit concerned with old LilyPond packages, and a potential
>> > new maintainer (Pedro Kroger) with his sponsor going mia.
>>
>> Who was going to sponsor him?
>
> I use lilypond all the time, so I'm happy to adopt it if necessary.
> I'm a bad mentor/sponsor however.

Thanks for the offer!  I'm not sure however how adopting a package
works, I guess you'll have to sort with Anthony and  Pedro.

Pedro has been preparing unofficial packages of the stable and
development branches (lilypond/lilypond-snapshot) for sid/sarge,

    http://www.pedrokroeger.net/lilypond/lilypond.html

it would be great to have up to date lilypond packages in Debian, once
again.

Jan.