Re: Is Anthony Fok <address@hidden> MIA?

From: Pedro Kröger
Subject: Re: Is Anthony Fok <address@hidden> MIA?
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2005 22:33:08 -0300

[sorry If I took too long to answer this, it's the beginning of the
semester over here (I'm a teacher) and I've been preparing classes and
expending more time in the classroom than in front of the
computer. plus, I'm finishing a big concerto for percussion and
orchestra that is taking lots of my time!]

Thomas Bushnell BSG <address@hidden> writes:
> Ok, adoption in progress.  Would the lilypond people please point me
> to the official web pages and subscription information for the
> relevant mailing lists I should be on?

that's very good to hear! it's nice to know that debian will have
up-to-date lilypond versions again.

Cheers,

Pedro