Re: Lilypond Server

From: Szabó Árpád Zoltán
Subject: Re: Lilypond Server
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2005 17:57:44 +0100

I'm trying to collect here the main requirements which should be addressed
by a future LilyPond Server:

- It should use a recent version of LilyPond, with optional or automatic
applying of convert-ly
- fast response (online all the time, enough computing power). Providing
output files as required as well as verbose error messages if they occur.
- simple but powerful and accessible user interface (details...)
- security
-

that's all I have in mind now, but you can extend it further (please do)

--
Árpád