PDF font trouble

From: David Bobroff
Subject: PDF font trouble
Date: Fri, 08 Apr 2005 08:12:27 +0000

Just compiled the latest CVS (ChangeLog 1.3411).  I checked the
generated PDF documentation and the music fonts are a mess.  On my
system the PDF docs still look the way they did on lilypond.org in the
2.5 docs until quite recently (i.e. missing note heads, strange font
substitution in numerical time sigs, etc).  The recent updates seem to
have fixed the PDFs at lilypond.org but something is still amiss at my
end.

Specific example:

Page 5 (page 11 of the PDF file)

Note_heads_engraver:

        nothing

Staff_symbol_engraver:

        just staff lines

Clef_engraver:

        still just staff lines

Stem_engraver:

        staff lines and stems

The next two examples on the page show only staff lines, stems, beams,
barlines, and slurs.  They look fine at lilypond.org.

This is the problem I was having recently with lilypond-book.  LilyPond
by itself is working fine for me.  It seems that there is still a
problem with lilypond-book on my machine.

-David