Re: bug or doc: Completion_heads_engraver doesn't do rests

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: bug or doc: Completion_heads_engraver doesn't do rests
Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2005 19:35:26 -0700

On 2-Apr-05, at 11:34 PM, Jan Nieuwenhuizen wrote:
Rests are engraved by the Rest_engraver and
Multi_measure_rest_engraver, which means that pulling stunts with
Note_heads_engraver will have no impact on that.

So, while it's not a bug per se, having a Completion_rests_engraver is
quite a feature request, to the point of making
Completion_heads_engraver usable at all.

I've documented this in CVS.  I think we should have a
Completion_duration_engraver that does _heads_ and _rest_, but I know
this isn't at the top of the priority list.