NEW FEATURE (?): selecting voices for midi2ly

From: Heikki Johannes Junes
Subject: NEW FEATURE (?): selecting voices for midi2ly
Date: Thu, 05 May 2005 00:47:17 +0300 (EEST)

It would be nice if midi2ly could optionally treat only one channel. Below is
the case in which it is nice.

I accidentally deleted a .ly source, newly written. Fortunately, I had the
.midi there. I had entered the source using SATB -template, thus all voices were
there. But, alas, midi2ly produced the ly-source in pairs of Voices,
like '<g e>', and the source produced was useless since I wanted also to put
again lyrics in.

I would like to do the conversion channel by channel, which is, currently, not
possible.

--
Terveisin
Heikki Junes