Re: 2.6 release. (Was: new manual chapter)

From: Han-Wen Nienhuys
Subject: Re: 2.6 release. (Was: new manual chapter)
Date: Thu, 05 May 2005 02:12:21 +0200

Erik Sandberg wrote:
Regarding the release: you can insert an empty chapter now. I hope to
release 2.6 Real Soon Now, and I don't want to stop the release because
of unwritten doc chapters.

At the moment there are still these show-stoppers before I can release 2.6

 - add encoding to emmentaler font for correct PDF embedding

I suppose this is what causes bugs/chord-name-dim-symbol.ly. If not, this problem should be fixed as well.

ah, that's a pressing issue too: unicode handling seems to be broken on MacOS X. What happens if you try to set cyrillic texts on MacOS X ?

- Two people complained already about progerror-stem-has-no-extent.ly. Could be worth fixing; just removing that progerror call could be OK for the stable branch.

I'll look into it.

--
Han-Wen Nienhuys - address@hidden
LilyPond Software Design - http://www.lilypond-design.com