Re: Pagebreak in lilypond-book

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: Pagebreak in lilypond-book
Date: Mon, 09 May 2005 16:40:37 +0200

Graham Percival wrote:

On 9-May-05, at 6:12 AM, Mats Bengtsson wrote:

Graham Percival wrote:

An alternative would be to use \book for each piece individually, keeping the headers in LaTeX. Currently \book forces a newpage, so I'd need to turn that
off somehow.

??? When I try it here, I get a separate output PDF file for each
\book{...}. Bug or feature?
How can I use it to get all the resulting scores in the same file as
you describe it?

Actually, I haven't tried more than one \book{} in a .lytex file; I couldn't
get the first one to work.

I was primarily talking about using \book in an ordinary .ly file

   /Mats