default MetronomeMark #padding

From: Graham Percival
Subject: default MetronomeMark #padding
Date: Fri, 06 May 2005 02:48:43 -0700

I think we should increase the default amount of #padding for MetronomeMark. I personally use 2.5 for all my scores; that may be a bit much for some people, so I propose making it 1.5. We've recently had a bunch of people on lilypond-user asking how to make it higher. Obviously it's good to have them learn about \override and the like, but I think that 0.8 is too small for any engraving project.