e-mail change notice.

From: Giancarlo Niccolai
Subject: e-mail change notice.
Date: Mon, 9 May 2005 11:17:22 +0200

Hello people,

I am sorry I have to change my e-mail address again due to a new form of nasty
spam.
This new kind of spam uses your e-mail address (and when possible, also your
web service domain name) to send virus around the world. Then, you get 1)
belived as the original sender of the virus and 2) bombed with server notices
of inexistent mails being blocked by the anti-virus service.

For this reason, I am going to drop my last mail and never use mailing lists
which get published on the internet anymore.

Now, is this list publishing e-mails in web-based services? If so, I am forced
to quit participating it.

Best regards,
Giancarlo Niccolai.