midi on mac 2.4.5/2.5.23

From: Matthias Neeracher
Subject: midi on mac 2.4.5/2.5.23
Date: Tue, 17 May 2005 12:42:04 -0700

On May 17, 2005, at 12:38 PM, address@hidden wrote:
From: Robert T Wyatt <address@hidden>

I think this is already a known issue, but I thought I would post what I found  just in case.

with MacOS 10.3.9 and the latest fink installation

The file below will make a midi file with lilypond 2.4.5 but has no output with 2.5.23 (no errors, but an empty output file).

Haven't heard about this before. I find it very unlikely that this would be a platform specific bug, FWIW, as MIDI files are written using very standard C library calls.

Matthias