Re: latex in \markup

From: Bernard Hurley
Subject: Re: latex in \markup
Date: Thu, 26 May 2005 22:17:19 +0100

It's a pity that there is no way of using TeX in markup as it used to be
a very easy way of getting unusual symbols into a score. For Instance I
have a metafont font that prints recorder fingerings and a set of macros
for accessing them (It could be adapted to other woodwind instruments).
In the past I could put a fingering over a note simply by placing the
appropriate macro in markup.

        /Bernard