Re: native LilyPond port for MacOS X

From: Matthias Neeracher
Subject: Re: native LilyPond port for MacOS X
Date: Thu, 26 May 2005 15:25:29 -0700

From: Robert T Wyatt <address@hidden>

On 10.3.9, the binary installed and ran; nice work! I haven't tried clickApp yet; do I open the PDF file with it?

You open the .ly file.

Notes:

1) The title and author are now in sans-serif fonts, the other fonts look the same as before.

Yes, I noticed that, too. I think this is a symptom of fontconfig not finding the correct font and falling back to, I believe, Verdana.

2) I ran lily by putting an alias on the desktop and dragging a .ly file from a folder onto it. The resulting PDF was on the desktop (I don't know where I expected it to be, this is just an observation).

It would seem to me that the proper place for the pdf should be the directory that the .ly came from.

Matthias