Re: LilyPond 2.5.26+ for Microsoft Windows

From: Carl Sorensen
Subject: Re: LilyPond 2.5.26+ for Microsoft Windows
Date: Tue, 31 May 2005 20:28:29 -0600

I've just found what I consider to be a bug with the Windows version.

If I drop a .ly file onto the LilyPond icon, the resulting files (*.log,
*.pdf) have the correct name, that is, the same as the .ly file.

However, when I double click on a .ly file (which I want to do, because
it creates the output files in the same directory as the input file,
rather than on the desktop), I get Windows 98 style  file names.  That
is, xiao-haizi-guai-guai.ly produces XIAO-H~1.log and XIAO-H~1.pdf.

Thanks,

Carl Sorensen