Re: Wish to give up my Cygwin maintainer position

From: Pedro Kröger
Subject: Re: Wish to give up my Cygwin maintainer position
Date: Wed, 03 Aug 2005 23:22:57 -0300

Bertalan Fodor <address@hidden> writes:

>>Bertalan: I'd apreciate if you could give me a few pointers of how you
>>have done things, just to easy things for me.

thanks for your help. I'm building a windows-98 cygwin devel box using
qemu (easier for me so I don't have to be dual booting). I'll continue
to look into the cross-compilation stuff but I think that it'll be
easier and faster if I have a windows environment now.

anyway, I understand you have 2.6 built right? do you think you could
manage this release? it would help me while I'm setting things up and
learning the cygwin way of doing things.

Pedro