Re: string quartett parts template

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: string quartett parts template
Date: Sat, 6 Aug 2005 11:48:38 -0700

On 6-Aug-05, at 3:10 AM, Achim Bornhoeft wrote:

I recently tried to run the string quartett parts template: I put all
the code in different documents and the following message appeared while
compiling score.ly:

Try doing this again.  You should end up with six different .ly files,
including:
piece.ly
score.ly
4 more

Each file has its own \version statement, and all the files other than
piece.ly must \include "piece.ly"   All these files must be in the same
directory.