Re: [non-doc patch request] Missing \medium

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: [non-doc patch request] Missing \medium
Date: Tue, 9 Aug 2005 02:40:36 -0700

On 9-Aug-05, at 2:31 AM, Mats Bengtsson wrote:

I have already earlier proposed to provide a command
\normalfont that sets all font related properties to
default text font.

It's called \text, BTW; I believe it was added in 2.7.2.  :)

This is a special case, that of course also is useful from time to time.

It's also a special case in that we already have the code for
it -- I'm requesting permission to add it to lilypond, not just
b{u|e}gging somebody to write something new for me.  :)