Re: cleaning fonts

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: cleaning fonts
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2005 10:03:10 +0200

There's no need for a clean-fonts.sh anymore, since LilyPond
looks for the fonts in a version specific directory (see the printouts of
lilypond --verbose whateverfile.ly). I've never heard of such problems,
my only guess is that it's related to the font producing commands that
you used when compiling LilyPond, i.e. mftrace and friends.

  /Mats

address@hidden wrote:

hello all,

I compiled lilypond-2.7.13 just now and all is working fine
(on FreeBSD Current 7.0), except i have too big notes.
I cannot remember the command to clean the fonts on this series.
i do not found this detail in the Doc, perhaps because a bad search !!!
formerly i used clean-fonts.sh ...
and now ??? Thanks in advance for your help.

rmgls
address@hidden

        Mats Bengtsson
        Signal Processing