(no subject)

From: Michael Porcaro
Subject: (no subject)
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2005 16:04:24 -0400

For all my questions regarding my problem, do I simply post to address@hidden?

Anyway, I was told to install the stable version which is posted at the homepage of lilypond.  Every time I try to install lilypond-2.6.4-1.i386.rpm (This is the stable version) I get these errors:

I installed ghostscript, pango, guile but get these errors still:

Libstdc++.so.6 is needed by lilypond

Libstdc++.so.6 (CXXABI_1.3) is needed by lilypond

Libstdc++.so.6 (GLIBCXX_3.4) is needed by lilypond

Libstdc++.so.6 (GLIBCXX_3.4.4) is needed by lilypond

I am not sure what my operating system is, but when I log in to WHM I see this at the top right:

WHM 10.6.0 cPanel 10.8.0-R65

CentOS 3.5 i686 - WHM X v3.1.0

Any help would be appreciated.