Re: make web failure (really this time)

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: make web failure (really this time)
Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2005 00:00:18 -0800

On 13-Dec-05, at 11:04 PM, Han-Wen Nienhuys wrote:

Graham Percival wrote:
/sw/share/guile/1.6/srfi/srfi-1.scm:634:24: No such file or directory
lilypond-book.py: warning: `lilypond' failed (status 2) (ignored)

why do you think it's non-fatal? This should halt the doc compilation.

Oh, it halts it, but if I run "make web" again, it seems to process utf-8.ly correctly and proceeds to other files.

Can you run utf-8.ly standalone?

Yes, both creating pdf and as a png. The Western/arabic letters look reasonable (I don't know what they're supposed to look like), and the Japanese looks perfect. Standalone is just fine.

The rest is just fallout from this. Do you have the ttf file patch for GS (mentioned in INSTALL)?

Umm... oops?  (no)

I'll go patch gs, compile it, and try again.