Re: midi output bug?

From: c.m.bryan
Subject: Re: midi output bug?
Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2006 01:52:36 +0000

> 4d 54 72 6b // = MTrk
> 00 00 00 40 // = chunk length (64)
> 00 0f f5 80 43 e8 02 12 08  // = probably fscked up time signature
>
> A midi time signature would look like
>
> 00 ff 58 04 04 02 18 08

> Well, if you suspect that it might be an old version, how about telling us
> which one you use? And if it is not too much hassle, could you provide a
> sample .ly file which produces such a midi?

My apologies for not giving that information!

I'm using version 2.4.5 on fedora core 3 linux, because it's the
latest binary provided by Planet CCRMA, and I haven't had the time to
wrestle with the source.

And the .ly is below.  The \include statements are note lists with no
extra commands.  I did a crazy-long time sig because I couldn't
remember the cadenza command, and it was just a quick sketch.  Maybe
that's the problem...

Thanks for the help.

-------------

\version "2.4.2"

#(set-global-staff-size 16)

flat = \markup { \raise #0.4 \smaller \musicglyph #"accidentals--2" }
sharp = \markup { \raise #0.6 \smaller \musicglyph #"accidentals-2" }
textcodaysym = \markup { \hspace #1 \raise #1.1 \musicglyph #"scripts-coda"}

StaffA = \relative c' {
        \time 1000/4
        \include "StaffA_retuned.ly"
        }