Re: circling marks

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: circling marks
Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2006 11:21:02 -0800

On 16-Feb-06, at 2:44 AM, Paul Scott wrote:

Erlend Aasland wrote:

... and by the way, this is documented on page 190 and 191 in the fine manual.

I have not seen page numbers in the manual. Can you tell me where to see them?

They exist in the pdf version. This is why I recommend referring to section numbers -- "section 8.2.3 Rehearsal Marks in the 2.7 docs" clearly refers to the same thing, whereas page numbers can be wildly inaccurate between different versions of the manual.

In section 8.2.3 Rehearsal Marks I don't see enough explanation to learn what you have just shown me.

You're reading the 2.7 docs, right?  It's right there.